[T3] Hello dark side

Hi fellow mad ones

While driving home last night a thought struck me. I am a dark side member.
OH......yesss?!!

Yes it was quite a shocker cos I always wanted to be one but never saw that
my ride would qualÏP˜âl tell me if you think I qualify: 14'' alloy (TVR)
wheels with 185 - 50 tires(nope they don't rub), lowered 6'', metallic royal
blue paint job (opal/Vauxhall range), fogs mounted on the fender for now
with body work to follow, leather centre console for the radio as well as
cigarette lighter (to power the portable CD player), 13''  Steering wheel,
Graphite gear knob, 4 into 1 free flow, 110 cam (Webber carbs to follow),
nice sound, central locking with a alarm (well it is S.A. we are talking
about here), electric windows and BMW 323 2 door seats re-upholstered with
navy blue tweed.
I'm busy investigating replacing the front drums with GTI disc brakes as
man. trans type 3's did not come with disks. Help in this department will be
more than welcome

Carl (beware Vader, Luke made up his mind, sabre at the ready) van Tonder
66 fast
South Africa