Re: [T3] Microfiche scanning?

>Hi all!
>I wonder if anyone know if it's possible to scan a microfiche card and get a
>readable result on a computer screen? (I guess there are special photo
>equipment involved - the resolution on an average scanner is probably not
>high enough, but what do I know...)
>I have got permission to borrow the type 3 microfiche card from my local VW
>dealer, and I would like to copy its contents into my computer.
>Any hints? Who's the photo/scanning expert here?

Karl, It is possible, but you will need a film/slide adapter on a flatbed
scanû’äŒd you will need a HIGH dpi scanner. like 1200 + !

If there is any way that I could borrow them, I could do it.

BTW, I an progressing on the Type 3 Parts Book Online and this would be a
great addition!

Talk to you soon,

Big Al

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw

Type Three Parts Book Online
Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration