[T3] Break In!

I keep forgetting to post this, but I very nearly joined the fellow in St.
Louis last Wednesday.  I came down the stairs of my complex that morning, a
little pep in my step, humming quietly to myself, expecting a nice, cheerful
ride in my little Square.

What the... I left my passenger side vent window open?  That was pretty
f-'in stupid, James...  Omigod, the passenger's side window is down!  Run,
run, run.  Yup.  There I stood, my car ransacked, my vent window broken
open, the chrome trim crushed where the little
(&#$@#*()$&@()*#&#$_)(*@_*$!!! jammed a screw-driver into it, to break the
knob off.  Every little drawer, box and bag in the car had been ripped open
and its' contents lie on the floor pans.

Long story short, Deathrich is fine, if a little violated.  I bought those
cheesey little slide-locks for the windows, until I can afford to replace
them correctly. Borrowed a heavy-duty club from a friend (until I can afford
to buy one).  Took all my personal belongings out of it; and every night
before I leave her to sleep alone, I take the coil wire, and disconnect the
vacuum lead to the manifold pressure regulator; just to ensure that even if
the crafty little bastard carries a coil wire with him, he won't get far.

So it just goes to prove that not only T3's parked in back alleys alone get
broken into and stolen (the cops that dusted her said that whoever was
definitely going for the steal, and got scared halfway through.  Must've
been some second sight; Deathrich communicating the stockpile of firearms I
keep, for just such an emergency); cars parked in semi-snooty, security
company patrolled places get violated.  8^(

Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.