Re: [T3] Computing offset

Yeah, yeah, I'm working on it.  I'm in St. Thomas today and once we dig out
the fax machine/printer/scanner/toaster(?) I'll print these calculations out
and get to work.  I'm also planning on updating the aerodynamics sheet in
there during the next two weeks.  I just got a Bentley book on aerodynamics
that has (obviously, it's a Bentley) more information than the one I started
the aerodynamic formulas with.

Jake Kooser