[T3] Vader in training...

Hi guys,
	I was taking my square out for a spin the other day and I saw pretty
cool little baja.  Then I got to thinking, what would my squareback look
liÂôËd up with some funky ground effects?  Is it possible without
compromising the basic structure of the car?  Does anyone have some thoughts
to share?

PS.  Does anybody know the Albert Funfstuck?  If so, let him know that is 69
square is gorgeous in the February issue of Hot VW's!!!!

Donovan Rogers
1972 Squareback
Dark Side Apprentice
Austin, Texas