Re: [T3] Popout to non-popout side glass... how?

I'm pretty sure that the pop-out glass is a different size than the
non-pop-out, I changed back the other way a couple of years back.  The
fixed glass is in storage, so can't say what the dimensions are right
now.   You might want to check with your local auto glass company, you
might be surprised at what's available for glass. You might also be
able to get some fixed glass from some of the listers.  If you could
use the pop-out glass, you'd have that  latch hole there that you'd
have to plug somehow.

Not sure what you're talking about with American seals, as far as I
know, there's only one type of rubber for popouts.  I was lucky enough
to get a set of inners and outers from WCM.   Good going on the
windshield, best price I can get around here is about $200.