SV: [T3] A must for the Dark siders...

Ehh.."road temp sensor" or whatever it's called - I just couldn't find the
word...Sorry for the confusion.
It's a little digital termometer on the dashboard which measures the temp
in- and outside the cabin. There's a sensor placed right under the front
axle. When the outside temp is around the freezing point, it gives alert
with beeps and a blinking red LED: "-Take care! The road might be slippery".

Sure you all have seen this little thingy? I believe they have them at any
gas station. Anyway, it becomes handy up here in the north were we ofteS"cy roads.

But, it's NOT factory standard accessory, so, it has to be a kinda
"darkside" item, right?  ;-)
(or is it the Far side...)

Yours

/Karl-Olov ( dark side wannabe) Sandin