[T3] Can anyone help? was 67 VW squareback

A guy named Andy sent this to me...can any help him out?
Reply to him, not me...Thanks,
-Doug
douglas_brashear@mai¬-J.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Douglas Brashear/AMS/AMSINC on 02/01/99

To:   Douglas Brashear/AMS/AMSINC
cc:
Subject:  67 VW squareback

Hello, my name is Andy and I live in Orlando, Fl and I'm looking for a
rear passenger side fender panel for a 67 VW squareback.   If you have
any or know of anybody that has one, please let me know, Thanks
Andy agski@rocketmail.com