[T3] Curiously wondering...

I parallel-parked my '71 Squarô S leaving enuff space fore and aft for the Queen Mary and a Boeing 747.  When I looked out the window later, sure enough the spaces were totally filled...with a Buick in front and a Dodge dually pickup to the rear.

Idle speculation ran thru my otherwise continuously unoccupied mind... suppose either or both of those behemoths, during the parking or leaving process, engaged my bumper(s) and pushed my Squareback a few feet forward or rearward.

Here is the question:

Would I be likely to suffer more damage --of any kind --if (a) I left the car in neutral with the parking brake on, or if (b) I left the transmission in gear but the parking brake off?  The tranny is MT.

I would say this is a conundrum, but I can't spell the word.

Phil (Up on the tower with my rifle I can get a clean shot at that Buick) Dillard
dillard@suu.edu