RE: [T3] Freeze!!,

Here is an item for this thread.
We have been having a real bout of cold weather in Fairbanks, AK, with
temperatures crawling up to -40 F during the day and dropping as low as -60
F at night.  I had to run some errands and had forgot to plug in out Subaru
wagon.  Temps had come up to about -35 F.  The wagon barely turned over.  I
looked over at my snow-encrusted '73 squareback and said "what the heck",
jumped in and tried to start it.  Amazingly, it tuned over and started up
after about 2 seconds.  Note that I run synthetic in both rigs, which
really helps the cold weather startups.
Erik Pullman
73 squareback