Re: [T3] Freeze!!,

Except in super-cold weather, I've got defrost within about 8 blocks.
Doesn't mean the windshield is clear, but it is clearing up.  Have to
go about 10 miles to have a warm cabin, which means that about the
time I get to work, it's warm in there.  I've spent a lot of time
patching heater channel holes and working over the rocker panels.