RE: Tires and the daily driver

Yes, for normal driving there won't be much of a problem with the skinny
tires but for performance driving, where you're pushing the car, those tires
will let you down time and again.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/