[T3] Still having problems with fuel wiring

Ok, I'm still having problems figuring out the wiring of the fuel system of my
71 square.  It looks like someone kludged up something and I'd like to return it
to stock.

If I get answers to these questions I may be able to figure out what was done
with out physicaly tracing every wire.

1) How are the terminals on the fuse block numbered?  There are no numerals by
the fuse connections.

2) what are the colors for the wires in the schematic on page 4-18 of the
bentley (fig 10-2).

Edmond Dantes
phydeaux@home.com