[T3] fuel injector......

today i started tinkering with my car trying to find the source of my
problems.  i began checking out some of the parts of the fuel injection,
especially the auxillary air regulator which i have been suspecting.  first
i reset the idle, i started the car and removed the hose from the regulator
to the air distributor, there was a major increase in rpm's until i put my
finger over the hose, then the rpm's dropped.  so anyway i guess my AAR is
ok.  i then tried to adjust my idle while keeping the hose closed off, it
was originally at 800 rpm which i think is a little low.  now the problem is
i backed my idle screw out almost the whole way and it didn't appear to
affect the idle at all!!  its almost all the way out, a few more turns and
thats it.  i couldn't get the idle above 825 or so.  as soon as i put the
hose back on the AAR the idle registered around 900 or so.

i had to stop tinkering after this, as i looked at my injectors i noticed #1
was still leaking pretty badly so i stopped the car and removed it.  getting
that bottome nut off the injector lid is not easy at all, i was in quite a
foul mood by the time i got it off.

so what i want to know is, do i have to use a type III injector, or are all
Bosch injectors the same?  because i have access to an old bus motor with
injectors, i know they're set up differently but they look the same.  how
about rabbit injectors?   there's a ton of them around here in the
junkyards...unfortunately for me there is not any place to find type III
parts around here, and i need to get her running in a day or two.

thanks for the help guys....

mark.
70 square fi.