Re: [T3] Caster angle and Wedgies!!

JimA=> When did this changeover happen?

I wish I knew. All I know about it is the reference in the Haynes
manual (11.7.10 and figure 11.7), which implies that '67 and younger
cars would not need caster shims to readjust after a collision. Was
there a change for '67 that might provide for caster adjustment?

FWIW, the Scientific Publications manual (p. 130) says "Castor angle
varies slightly with the up and down movement of the torsion arms, but
otherwise it is fixed and no adjustment is provided."

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343