[T3] Sealed beam headlights

Most new cars have a seperate bulb/reflector assembly these days anyway.  I
have Hella H4's on my bug and the reason I like them so much is the 90/140W
bulbs that I put in them.  With those flamethrowers I can see about 1 mile
down the road with my high beams and don't blind oncoming traffic with my
low beams.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA

'65 Notchback on a '69 pan with Britax sliding rag and shaved chrome in the
starting project stages.  Plans for a 1776cc motor with a Berg 5-speed, 4
wheel disc brakes with Porsche 2 liter alloys.

'73 Pro Street Bug w/1915cc CB Perf. engine, Ultra Competition FI, Super
Street tranny, 195 50 15's in front and 265 50 15's in back with Type3 rear
drums.