Re: [T3] Caster angle and Wedgies!!

JaimeG=> caster wedges ... Has anyone ever thought about this??

As a matter of fact, Volkswagen thought enough of this idea that it made
special thicker beam rubbers for Type 3s. I've never seen them in
person, but I've seen reference to them in a couple of manuals. This
seems like a reasonably easy project for anyone who's doing repro
rubber, but it's a little arcane and I wonder whether there'd be much
market for it. I'd sure like to have a pair.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia