Re: [T3] H4 hella headlight assembly

Now why does everyone want the H4's???I was TOLD that the seal beam halogens
have slightly more lumens and therefore slightly brighter

10 years ago, here in the US, in NY, when I was inspecting cars we had a
couple old classics come in with the non sealed beams and they were required
to change them to sealed beam to pass.  I dont know if this is still the
case or if the inspectors would even catch it.

Keith