[T3] Fuel pump/warning light relay

It gets more complex.

I found the relay which controls the fuel pump under the dash where Jim
said. There are four wires, two red ones and block connector with a
blue/yellow and brown wire.

This relay clicks when the fuel pump turns over... it also clicks when the
hazard warning lights are on/off/on/off/on/off...

aedan

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with
their own confusion.

We shall prevail.