Re: [T3] wiper question(s)

I have a Type 34. It's a 343, meaning LHD coupe. The wipers park downward to
the right
looking out the windshield. It seems normal to me. I have to adjust the
downplay so that they end up right, though. I think that's part of the joy of
ownership of a Type 34. They don't
end up in the middle of the windshield. I don't use them that much, and they
fall below a
shield just like in normal cars when not in use.

Don Garies
64 343  65 343