Re: [T3] H4 hella headlight assembly

I have ordinary headlight bulbs in a 71 fb, what is
involved with converting to H4 halogen bulbs?
I thought that you could just get the bulbs and put
them in, but apparently from this thread you need to
buy a whole new assemby as well, or is this just for
the cars with sealed beams?(mine aren't sealed beams)
What do I have to do to convert to halogen globes?

Thanks

=====
Andrew Davidson
Melbourne Australia