Re: [T3] wiper question(s)

> > So why do my windshield wipers park in the up position in my T3 Ghia?
>
> Because the actuating arm is attached to the wiper motor gearbox
> shaft in the wrong position.

I don't think it's that Jim; the motor rotates the wrong way for the arms
he has waiting to be fitted.  He can only put them on the shafts in the up
position.  I think the blades are wrong for the right-side parking he has
(unless I've got the wrong end of the stick).
'71-on arms might work, if so (not sure of the length he needs).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.net/