[T3] no headliner...

No kidding,
	Especially considering what a pain it is to pull ALL the glass to get
one in.  Or when the shop putting it in says "Um, dude, we, like, broke
your notch's rear window.  Tell us where to get a new one and we'll be
happy to buy it for you!"
	And if you do it yourself, you'll ALWAYS see that wrinkle that wouldn't
pull out!
Toby B