[T3] 1970 EMPI catalog on ebay

Ok, this is a shameless plug for me.  I recently acquired a 1970 EMPI
catalog and my wife wants me to sell it.  She thinks I have too much VW
stuff around the house already :~( Anyway, it's listed on ebay now, so
if you're interested, then bid.  Just make sure that you bid early, bid
often and most of all, bid high.  All funds received from this will be
going into my Notch, so just consider it a contribution to a car that's
been parked for almost 28 years.

Type 3 content:  There is a cool picture of an EMPI GTV fastback in the
catalog.  Sure would be fun to have now.  according to the list of
parts, it has the following among other items: Sprint Star Wheels, Front
Anti sway Bar, Extractor Exhaust system, GT Steering Wheel, Cocoa Mats,
EMPI logo shift knob, Excel Tach, Fender Shields front and rear.  I'd be
interested to find out what it would take to set one up with those parts
now days??  For a picture of it, click the link below.  Sorry, but I
just have a crappy digital camera and no scanner.  I'll try to get it
scanned before it gets sold so you can see it better.

http://deals.neil.org/markIII-FB.htm

Neil
65 Notch