Re: [T3] wiper question(s)

On 20 Dec 99, at 15:59, Michael Geurink wrote:

> So why do my windshield wipers park in the up position in my T3 Ghia?

Because the actuating arm is attached to the wiper motor gearbox
shaft in the wrong position.

Attach the wiper arms and blades to their shafts.
Run the wiper motor, then shut if off and let it park.
TURN OFF THE KEY to remove the power.
Loosen the actuating arm and rotate it until the wipers point in the
right direction. Do not rotate the gearbox shaft.
Tighten the actuating arm in this, the correct position.