[T3] Jim's FI book

Hi type 3 FI'ers,

One of my many back burner, years in the doing, projects has been to
write a "book" about the type 3 FI. While I don't really think this
project is really finished, I do think it is in a state where I could
print out something useful. What I don't know is whether there is
enough interest out there to make it worthwhile.

This would consist of just a printed manual, no pictures, little
duplication of the material already in the Bentley manual. This would
really just be a supplement to the info already covered there.

So I'm proposing another survey:

Write me back if you would be willing to pay $25 for a plain printed
type 3 fuel injection manual.

I'm thinking that people who bought early editions would get a price
break on later editions if I ever make it any better.

Jim