[T3] Got some junk to get rid of...

While school is out I'm turning some wrenches at the VW shop I worked for
before the teaching days.... I AM having a BLAST!!!  Getting greasy and
busting knuckles!!!

Took the engine and an auto trans out of a '68 fasty today.  Mostly
junk...maybe the pass. heatexchanger is okay.  Some of the upper heater
connections/parts seem to be okay.
There is some smaller stuff on the car but not much.  If you need something
let me know and I'll look.  The car's rusty as hell and body wise is shot
but I was thinking of the small stuff some of you guys may need.   The trans
is there but condition is unknown.  Same as the engine.  Just passing it
along.  The car's going to the junker in 2 days.

Later,   Dave