[T3] Keep it simple, stupid

Fastback got back from being welded on Saturday.

I was troubled by the speed of the idle, wayyyy too fast.

I couldn't figure out how having some bits welded could mess this up. I
screwed the adjuster right down. Still too fast.

Still couldn't figure it out, began to wonder if welding had fried the
brain.

Then I remembered that welding required taking out the carpet... can you
see what it is yet?

Yuppers, move the carpet away from the accelerator and, shazam bam boom,
the idle dropped right down.

aedan

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with
their own confusion.

We shall prevail.