RE: [T3] DeathRich Rides Again!

On 16 Dec 99, at 7:35, James MacNaughton wrote:

> 	***I'm thinking back, and I remember the fuel-fill tube (likely 3"
> in diameter), but not a ²" line.  This doesn't mean it wasn't there, I just
> don't remember it.  No, wait, I do.  It somewhat resembles heater hose, on a
> water cooled car?  It was brittle with age, but intact, and clean.

The large tubes seldom fail, but the small ones have ALL been
replaced at least once by now. They can look good, but still have
small cracks that go all the way through. Of course, if you can top
up the tank and not run gas down the inside wall of the fender then
it must be intact.

If it has been leaking it will show tracks if you just look.

Anyway, beyond that I don't think I have any more ideas.

-
Jim Adney, Associate Researcher
Plasma Physics Group, Department of Physics
University of Wisconsin