Re: [T3] Fw: gas heater

If you need the extra heat...I have added dual inline squirrel cage fans to the stock heater set up under the back seat
(creative hose routing) and they worked so well that I softened the rubber of my sneaker in a 45 minute drive one
winter.  If you want the 'cool' factor, get the "thing" heater as they have a thermostat that will shut them off before
critical mass....

--
Vader--  Eye-duh-hoe
1964 Notchback--Roadster w/Mid-engine--1934cc Type 1 w/Dual 40 Dells, Mahle wheels, 914 Seats, Tweed interior