Re: type3-d Digest V99 #668; Window Sealing

At 03:49 PM 12/15/99 -0500, you wrote:

I just used black silicone to seal up the windshield on my wifes bug, so
far so good. I first ran a tape line around the perimeter of the glass,
1/8" away from the seal, applied the silicone and then immediately pulled
the tape off. Worked well and you can hardly tell.

I hear ya man, I'm in the Seattle area and with all this rain lately I've
had a hell of a time getting my SqrBk dried out. Even in my shop it's been
over a week now.

Tom Beatty
'72 SqrBk (with a dead engine {I guess the PO hadn't heard of case savers})
'73 Westy
'73 Bug