RE: [T3] Where have all the (USA) Notchbacks gone?

>Imagine that... out driving and see a Notchback drive by.. ...I just gotta say it again, the last time I saw a Notchback on the street was in.... 1980! No kidding!!

I haven't seen any Notchbacks driving around in AZ yet, other than mine or at shows.  :)  I've seen quite a few Squarebacks and Fastbacks, maybe 15 different ones, most seem to be original paint orange 70s models, maybe a popular AZ Type 3 color?

It seems most people with Notchbacks have them at their house as projects, people have told me they have one in their yard or so-and-so has one at their shop.

Everett Barnes
everettb@prodigy.net
http://www.thesamba.com/vw