RE: [T3] Greg's misbehaving daughter...

Did you make her walk home?  :)

Well, it's probably because a Fasty looks like a Porsche 911/912 and a Notch
looks like a BMW 2002 and the Squareback looks like a Volvo (remember, we're
looking through the eyes of a child ;)

I'd be curious to know *why* she doesn't consider the T3 a VW.  Ask her...
   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/