RE: [T3] DeathRich Rides Again!

Hullo, Jim!

	It is probably not the fault ot the relay, but rather of some change

	someone made in its wiring, so the cost to fix it is $0 in parts.

	What year do you have, and have you replaced, or done any work on,
	the starter?

	***She is a 71FI manual Square, and I've had the engine out two or
three times (clutch, new P&C's).  I've never had the starter off the
bell-housing, but I've disconnected it to remove the engine.  She's always
gone right back together, and I've never had any problems just bolting her
back together and *zoom,* off I go.

	This 'service outage' did not occur around a repair, though.  This
started out as poor performance at cold idle.  Repair of the cold start
infector fixed that, but then distributor problems set in (at least this is
what I'd diagnosed it as, refusing to believe the FI to be the trouble).
And for at least part of it, it was a true diagnosis.  One half of the FI
triggers weren't firing, and the car ran poorly.

	Many trials (and to re-man distro's) later, and I was on the road.
For exactly one week, and it seemed the problem had returned.  Poor running,
lots of gassy-smelling smoke.