[T3] Parts/Books delivery delay

Listees:

I started a completely new job today, and while I'm excited about it,
it is going to mean a shakedown in my habits and schedules. In
particular I will no longer have ready access to UPS and there is no
longer a post office conveniently on my way to work.

For those of you who have ordered parts or books from me I apologize,
but I'm afraid I will not be able to get these delivered quite a
quickly as in the past. I plan to just make a single trip to the post
office on the weekend instead of the day after your check arrived.

I hope this is not a big inconvenience to anyone.

Jim