[T3] Anybody got ball joint boots?

Hi gang,

I'm about finished with the rotted front beam replacement on the 69 square.

The ball joints all seem to be in good condition but the boots are pretty
well trashed.

The guy at VW didn't know what a type 3 was............

Does anyone have any used ball joint cup/boots for sale..I'd rather not
spend 30 bucks apiece for new ball joints that I don't think I need.

Allan Bonedaddy Erush
Skeletons In My Closet Productions  and   Grisly Gothic Gables Haunted House
Visit us at: <http://skeletonsinmycloset.com> before we visit YOU!