[T3] How to build a VW based quarter miler Speedvision December 12 at 2 PM Central.

According to page 48 of my Dec 99 Hot VW's a new show will be on
Speedvision (68 in Omaha COX)  on how to build a VW based quarter miler(How
to build a family race car!)
One more show date  December 12 at 2 PM Central.
Maybe we will finally get some info that is a little more updated that what
is
found in "How To Hotrod VW Engines" from 1971

Rob Laffoon
Omaha VW Club http://204.26.80.78:8084/
 TDC of the U.S.A.
(402)558-1300
captoaster@home.com
Secretary/Editor Omaha VW Club
Omaha VW Club Show n Shine n Swap Y2K
July 15 2000             Flashbacks Bar & Grill