Re: [T3] Door pannel

On 11 Dec 99, at 12:18, SXTY8SQBAK@aol.com wrote:

> I have a 68 Square and I was wondering if anybody could give me some
> pointers on how to get the door pannels off.

Remove the door latch bezel and window winder

Work a large screwdriver under the edge of the panel and carefully
pry it out. There are a series of clips every 4-6" that just need to
be popped out. Do this carefully to avoid scratching the paint or
damaging the panel. It's best to pry right at each clip and once you
know what to look for you can feel their "heads" under the vinyl.

Once you have a few loose you can use your fingers.

When all the clips are loose, grab the top and bottom and bend those
edges slightly away from the door and then lift. There is a bar at
the armrest that you are lifting out of a catch.

BE SURE to place this bar back in the catch when you are finished.

It is also important to keep the plastic sheet that you will find
inside intact and sealed all around the edges. I use rubber cement.