[T3] rust under the battery

Unless you are a stickler for originality
	almost any body shop can patch the 7x10" hole the battery inevitably
makes in the pan.  As long as the area around the battery is not badly
rusted, a flat (or nearly so) piece of steel works fine.  On a Square,
the rear seat hinge can also be weakened by that rust, so the sooner you
get to it, the better.
	It shouldn't cost much, especially if you clean things up beforehand,
(even cosmetically, so they can easily see what they're in for) like on
the order of $100 or less to get it done right.  Then get yourself a
battery box so it doesn't happen again.  I made one out of plexiglas
that works fine, even without a top...
Toby B