Re: [T3] carb rebush

	Cool... I've come across a couple of f.i. distributors w/ wobbly
shafts... I suspect that the extra shaft length which allows for the
trigger points also allows for greater off-axis torques on the shaft,
which could give the bushing a harder time.

	Jim, when you rebuild a distributor, do you ever rebush the shaft,
or make any other adjustments in this regard?  Are these parts *really*
available?

-Greg