[T3] Wiring Diagrams

Man oh man.....I thought it was hard to make sense of the wiring diagram for
the T3.  I just pulled up a copy of the wiring diagram for a 2000 Ford
Taurus to find the info about the delayed radio shut-off.  I pulled up all
356 pages of it....yes 365 pages.  Hell, they had 22 pages just for the
grounding distribution.  Yikes....hope I never have to rewire one of those.

Anyway, I will have to just ask some of the electric guys here about
it......I will never find it in that mess.

Really make you appreciate the simplicity of our little cars...........

Later,
John Jaranson (don't know how we ever get one of these new cars built......)
'71 FI Auto Fasty
http://members.aol.com/jaransonT3