[T3] Car-o-scope

I am pretty sure this is a bogus, not to be taken serious by anyone. I
filled in two forms, with the exact criteria's, only differences was
that in the first I told my car was my type3, in the other I told my car
was my Vanagon. What they told me:

Comparing You to Other Volkswagen
               Type III Owners

               Boy oh boy, Per, you picked a vehicle which is just
               about perfect for you. Congratulations!

Comparing You to Other Volkswagen
               Vanagon Owners

               Boy oh boy, Per, you picked a vehicle that just isn't
               quite right for you. You're compatible with your
               Volkswagen Vanagon only in terms of your income
               and the extent to which you're a cheapskate.

And what cars do they recommend for me? Well, those were the same ones
for both cars:

1.Chevrolet Camaro
2.Oldsmobile Cutlass
3.Buick Roadmaster
4.Chevrolet Monte Carlo
5.Pontiac Firebird

I wouldn't own either one of'em, no matter if they are 1970 models or
1999 models.

Case closed,
PerL
73 Variant L