RE: [T3] Car-O-Scopes

My turn!  Yeah, yeah, the Type III fit me perfectly (me cheap! HUH!! Who
really *does* want to pay a lot for a car and to maintain it?  I bet all the
scopes tell the person they're cheap, er, frugal):

1. Honda Passport
2. BMW 328i
3. BMW 2002
4. Mitsubishi Eclipse
5. AMC Jeep

I don't know what's up with the Passport, but the others are in my alley :)
BMWs?, HELL YEAH!  The Mitsu...well, assuming it's the all-wheel drive turbo
model like my friend Scooter has (see my web site).  A Jeep?  Well, it'd
probably be the only one in Portland that would actually be used off-road
but more than likely it'd be used to haul a car or parts trailer... ;)

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/