Re: [T3] Drop spindles/ wide offset, T1 offset question

On 5 Dec 99, at 23:28, Ned glenn wrote:

> The drop spindles that seem to be available  are a 1/2 inch wider that
> stock....  but I currently have T1 rims.  Does the offset problem of one
> correct the other 8-)

Nope, If they are wider then with T1 wheels your stance is wider yet.
I wonder why (and how) they made them wider?

> The "builder" of the spindles also says that the spindles need ghia
> calipers....  aren't some year t3 calipers the same as ghia?

This should mean that early (66-71) type 3 calipers will also fit.
The type 3 calipers are the ones you want, because they have the
right piston diameter for our cars.