Re: [T3] T3 Gas heater parts

Well i wouldn't say all.........    it still is hard enough to find gas heaters
in anything other than busses......   especially since it is getting harder, and
harder to find any a/c VWs up here in scrapyards.......

Todd Daley
Ontario, Canada
71 Squareback ( from the states)
71 Fastback ( from the states)