RE: [T3] My Car-O-Scope

I scanned through the survey results (and offered my own survey) and then
read some of the comments from the surveys.  Seems like the owners of the
Type III BUSES/VANS are a confused bunch as they have entered their surveys
into the Type III section, thus polluting the survey criteria.  One person
even asked for help in the comments box...hello? anybody home?!?
   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/