Re: [T3] still workin' on fuel hose...

>That would be 7mm ID for fuel injection, Greg.  Typo?

	Actually, not a typo as such -- but clearly you're right, of course.

	I brought in with me the pipe "T" (o.k., it's not a "T", but you
know what I mean) that connects one side's injectors to the ring main; the
parts lunkie took it in the back to measure by hand, and proclaimed "we
don't have any.  we'll get 9mm in on Monday."

	So, I unthinkingly typed 9mm; the parts lunky was measuring by part
fit.

	Thanks for keeping me in line... ;)

Cheers!
-Greg