[T3] Blaupunkt questions

Here's the short version:

What's the polarity of my 1966 Blaupunkt New Yorker from my Type 3 KG?
What's that little yellow wire for?
What is the power output of the radio/amp combination?

Here's the full story:

I have a Blaupunkt New Yorker that came with my '66 343.  Here's my problem:
the car is 6v negative ground.  There's a sticker on the radio that says
"ACHTUNG!  Observe Polarity" then proceeds to diagram 2 wiring
situations-one 12v & one 6v.  The 12v diagram looks fairly standard, but the
6v diagram shows the positive lead connecting to the radio tab labeled with
the ground symbol & the negative lead connecting to the radio tab labeled
"6v/12v."  Since in my car it's the negative battery pole that's grounded,
I'm balking at hooking up the radio according to the diagram.  However,
there's that big ACHTUNG! keeping me from disobeying it.

Also, I'm wondering what the yellow 16g or 18g (AWG) wire is that come out
of the front bottom left (front is front) of the bottom unit of the radio.
I'm assuming that bottom unit is an amplifier.  It looks like the male end
of an inline fuse holder.  If so, what size fuse should be installed & to
where should it ultimately connect?  And, why would it need another fuse if
the radio is already protected via the fuse block?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mike