[T3] VW fuel injection testers

Can anyone tell me what the various FI testers are?  I have the 1281 Grundig
(http://www.pelicanparts.com/support/vw1218_tester.htm) but I know there was
another style out there.  Links to images would be great!  I could've sworn
there was a picture of a VW dealership tester in an ad on Everett's site
(and I searched 'em all) but couldn't find it (I want to say the picture had
a red Squareback in it, but I'm not positive).  Help!

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/