RE: Drew's Offroad drop Spindles

I gotta disagree.  Even when my rear wheel decided to leave the nest when I
was turning into my street to my place the 1.5qt. sump only nicked the
asphalt.  Driving on the street (and over speed bumps and pot holes and...)
I've yet to have the sump scrape on anything.  Of course I am more
conscientious of what I'm driving over, but still...

If someone is just dropping the front end then there is no issue.

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/